The Arbors At St. Barnabas
The Arbors at St. Barnabas is the Assisted Living sector of the retirement home. The home is elegantly designed in a Victorian style. Each room includes a kitchenette, fireplace, bathroom, and laundry unit. Although assistance is available when needed, each resident maintains independence and privacy.
Three meals are served daily in a private dining room, and residents can enjoy the outdoors in an enclosed courtyard with a fountain, activities, and worship services. The courtyard is the newest addition to the facility, opened in spring 2010. Residents are also invited to participate in off-campus trips. Transportation is provided.
St. Barnabas was founded 110 years ago, and is Pittsburgh's largest health system and retirement village.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Services: On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff
- Features: Chapel, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation