Starbuck's is one of America's most popular coffee shops, founded in Seattle, Washington. The atmosphere is quiet and comfortable, filled with the constant aroma of freshly brewed coffee and bakery treats. The Gibsonia location also serves breakfast sandwiches and features a new drink: Iced coffee, sold by the packet. Starbuck's also has free Wi-Fi, and features free iPod downloads from one artist every Tuesday.
- Hours: Mon - Thur: 5:30am - 10pm Friday: 5:30am - 11pm Saturday: 7am - 11pm Sunday: 7am - 10pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet