The Pines Tavern
The Pines Tavern serves exquisite entrees with fine wines and beers. This restaurant's entrees include rare meats like quail, and locally brewed beverages like mint soda. The atmosphere is calm and inviting. The Pines Tavern features fresh locally grown ingredients, many of which are grown in the restaurant's garden. The Pines Tavern was awarded the Sante Restaurant Award in 2009 by Sante Magazine for its environmentally friendly practices.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tue - Sat, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Sun, Mon, closed. Dinner hours: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, Mon, closed. Casual dining: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, Mon, closed.
- Products: Wine, beer, seafood, poultry, veal, pasta
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.thepinestavern.com/pages/dinnermenu.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes