Pine-Richland High School
From academics to athletics to everything in between, Pine-Richland High School consistently receives high marks on the regional, state and national levels.
Because the district's population has been growing steadily, construction is under way to expand and renovate the burgeoning school. Athletic facilities—track, tennis courts, fields—are open for use by the community when not being used for school functions.
- Fax: 724-625-4640
- Hours: School hours, Mon - Fri, 7:20am - 2:26pm; Office hours, 7am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,444
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: English, American government and politics, American and European histories, calculus, statistics, French, German, Spanish, biology, chemistry, physics, psychology, microeconomics
- Extracurricular activities available: Music -- band, orchestra, chorus; spring musical production, various community outreach activities are held throughout year.
- Student clubs: Everything from PRTV to Best Buddies to Drama Club, Future Business Leaders of America, Key Club, Inkwell literary magazine, Model U.N., National Honor Society, Ski/Snowboard Club, Technology Student Assoc. and more
- Sports teams: Golf, soccer, cheerleading, crew, cross country, fencing, field hockey, football, tennis,, volleyball, ice hockey, inline hockey, basketball, gymnastics, swimming and diving, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse, ultimate frisbee