The Oven Pizza Co. is a restaurant in the Village at Pine that specializes in cooking up wood-fired dishes made from fresh ingredients. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Specialty food items include brick-oven pizza, specialty pizzas, salads, pocket sandwiches, paninis, soups and breakfast paninis. All-natural hot wings and selections for children are available.
Diners can choose from a variety of toppings for their pizzas, including tomato, mushroom, onion and sausage. Coffees, gelatos and fruit smoothies also are available.
This restaurant offers catering services for parties and events.
The original brick oven concept began in 2006 when Gary Matson and his former partner opened a brick oven pizza company in the South Hills of Pittsburgh called My Brick Oven. The company went through several name changes, first Azzeria and then City Oven and opened its second location in Wexford in 2009.
After opening the Wexford location, Gary and his partner realized they had different visions for the company, so on June 28, 2011, Gary and Lisa Matson became the sole owners of the Wexford location.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 2009
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: theovenpizzaco.com/menu/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating