The Campaign and Rock of Ages are just two of the eight movies that the Kean Theatre will feature for free in November.
Here is the lineup for the movies to be shown at 2 p.m. on Tuesdays and 1 p.m. on Wednesdays in the theater at 5847 Meridian Road on the St. Barnabas campus in Richland Township:
- Nov. 6—The Campaign (R)—Two corrupt CEOs decide to run for office in this hilarious look at politics. Runs 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Nov. 13—Rock of Ages (PG-13)—A small town girl and a city boy meet on the Sunset Strip, while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Tom Cruise heads the all-star cast. Runs 2 hours and 3 minutes.
- Nov. 20—Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (R)—After his wife leaves him, a man decides to take a road trip to reunite with his high school sweetheart as an asteroid nears Earth. Runs 1 hour and 41 minutes.
- Nov. 27—Brave (PG)—Determined to make her own path in life, Princess Merida defies a custom and brings chaos to the kingdom. Disney-Pixar at its best! Runs 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Nov. 7—Hysteria (R)—In Victorian London a young doctor investigates women diagnosed with female hysteria and develops a new invention. Runs 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Nov. 14—Moonrise Kingdom (PG-13)—A pair of young lovers flee their New England town, which causes a local search party to fan out and find them. Runs 1 hour and 34 minutes.
- Nov. 21—Magic Mike (R)—A male stripper teaches a young performer how to party, pick up women and make easy money. Runs 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- Nov. 28—Your Sister’s Sister (R)—Iris invites her friend Jack to stay at her family’s remote island getaway. Jack’s drunken encounter with Iris’ sister kicks off a revealing stretch of days. Runs 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The Kean Theatre is operated by St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm of St. Barnabas Health System.