Preschool and elementary age kids are invited for stories, songs and crafts that will encourage you to dream big! This program will be held on Thursday mornings, 10:30-11:30 AM.
- June 21 – Let’s Pretend! Make Believe!
- June 28 – It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane! It’s…..
- July 5 – Big Dreamers that Set Big Examples!
- July 12 – Trying Things I’ve Never Done Before!
- July 19 – I Wish I May, I Wish I Might!
- July 26 – Imagine Going for the Gold!
- August 2 – Making Our Dream World Real!
Registration is not required. For more information, please call the Northern Tier Library at 724-449-BOOK (2665).