Invite a friend
Free Movies in May at Kean Theatre
The Kean Theatre, 5847 Meridian Road, announces the lineup for its Tuesdays@2 and Wednesdays@1 free movie series for May 2012. There is no admission charge. Both the Tuesdays at 2 p.m. and Wednesdays at 1 p.m. movie series are sponsored by UPMC Health Plan. The May 2012 lineup includes:
- May 2 – “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” (R) – The terrifying mystery of a man looking for a girl who has been missing for 40 years. Runs two hours and 38 minutes.
- May 9 – “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close” (PG-13) – The Oscar nominated story of a boy, a key and the death of his father on Sept. 11, 2001. Runs two hours and nine minutes.
- May 16 – “We Bought a Zoo” (PG) – A touching story of a family who moves to the country and renovates an old zoo. Matt Damon stars. Runs two hours and four minutes.
- · May 23 – “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol” (PG-13) – Tom Cruise and his team are back in the best mission ever. Runs two hours and 13 minutes.
- · May 30 – “The Adventures of Tintin” (PG) – This delightful animated tale of a young reporter and his dog received an Oscar nomination. Runs one hour and 47 minutes.
More About Kean Theatre
Kean Theatre is a performance art theater that hosts various plays and musical acts throughout the year. It offers dinner and show packages in conjunction with Atria, movie screenings, Kean Idol, a talent competition, and more. All proceeds go to the St. Barnabas Free Care Fund.