No doubt about it, Ella Learish is a cute kid.
How cute is she? This Pine Township kid is so cute she is a semi-finalist in a national cute kid contest sponspored by Kelly Ripa's TV show, Live! With Kelly
Now, that's cute!
Most of the people watching the show, however, think her name is Jenna.
That's because the show somehow mixed up the names of the Learish sisters, their mother Dianne said.
Like kids in any contest, Ella needs votes. Her photo (with the name Jenna Learish under it) was one of six revealed this morning on the TV show. Voting is a one-day affair for the Aug. 23 photos: You must vote by 11:59 p.m.
But there's a problem.
"Due to technical errors today's voting has been suspended. Tune in tomorrow to see our Cutest Kid Semi-finalists," is posted on the voting page instead of the cute kid photos.
(Earlier in the day, the voting was working and I cast my vote :-)
It looks like the show will run her photo (with the right name under it) next week, their mother said.
Ella is featured as one of three Big Kids in Live's Cutest Kid Search; three baby photos of other children were revealed also.
If you click here, you will go to the contest page that allows you to vote after you log in—once the technical problems are fixed. Voting allows you to enter for a chance to win one of 10 buybuy BABY gift cards that are valued at $500 each.
The contest started Monday and ends Friday, Aug. 31, with different photos revealed each day.
The winner gets a seven-day cruise and a new car for his or her family, according to NBCNews.com.
Check back with Pine-Richland Patch for updates on this story.
See More on Patch
- State Has Money for Richland Township, Pine-Richland Alumni Group and You
- Jackie Evancho Presents Kean Quest Contestant with 'Jackie Evancho Award'
- Jackie Evancho Appears at Kean Quest Finals
- Movie Debut: Film Featuring Jackie Evancho as Robert Redford's Daughter Opening
- Jackie Evancho Returns to Kean Quest Finals
Most Popular articles
- Parents Sue Pittsburgh Zoo over Mauling Death of Their Son
- Coach Dave Gray’s ‘Sports and Courts’ Indoor Complex Coming to Pine
- Obituary: Chief Richard (Biff) Baer, Northern Regional Police Department's First Chief
- Just Listed: New Homes For Sale in Pine-Richland
- CDC Study Finds E. Coli in Public Swimming Pools