Pine-Richland Patch and North Allegheny Patch are pleased to announce the launch of Main Street U, a free event designed to teach business owners how to improve their connection to the community online.
Business owners can learn about how to take better advantage of social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter, with mini-workshops delivered by Patch staffers on how to use Patch and add your own content to the online conversation.
RSVP by filling out the form posted above to attend Main Street U, to be held from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 2, at the Pine Community Center. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m.
Coffee and refreshments will be provided at the free event.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Parents Sue Pittsburgh Zoo over Mauling Death of Their Son
- Coach Dave Gray’s ‘Sports and Courts’ Indoor Complex Coming to Pine
- Just Listed: New Homes For Sale in Pine-Richland
- Honoring Maria: Pine-Richland Lacrosse, Community Donates More than $9,400 in Name of Student Battling Cancer
- Pine-Richland 2013 Primary Election Results