Pearce Mill Road Geotechnical Drilling Begins Thursday in Pine Township
Short-term lane closures planned for weekdays through Dec. 19.
- November 30, 2011
Geotechnical drilling and research on Pearce Mill Road in Pine Township will begin Thursday, weather permitting, PennDOT District 11 announced.
Crews from Pennsylvania Drilling will be test boring for a future road and slide repair project south of Route 910 [Wexford Road] and north of Brown Road.
Short-term intermittent lane closures in both directions will occur from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through Dec. 19. Motorists are advised to use caution and expect changing traffic patterns.
From July to November, part of the road north of Route 910 was closed to repair a slide and rebuild the road.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Just Listed: New Homes For Sale in Pine-Richland
- Report: St. Alexis Student Suspended for Making Gun Threats
- Five Things You Need to Know This Week
- Executive Decision: Pine-Richland Student Nabs Full Scholarship for PA Free Enterprise Week Program
- Chatham Celebrates Future ‘Dairy Barn Café’ at Richland Eden Hall Campus