View Weekend Construction Work in a larger map
PennDOT is working hard to finish up several key construction projects before the weather turns nasty.
There are 10 different projects going on this weekend, including a few which will continue for weeks to come.
The one with the biggest impact is the closing of the inbound Squirrel Hills Tunnels.
We've got a map to show you which areas to avoid, along with links to more information about the individual projects.
See More on Patch
- Who's Hiring This Week in the Pine-Richland Area?
- The Carefree Table Delivers Convenience on a Plate for Hungry Pine-Richland Residents
- Why Pine's New Emerald Fields Neighborhood Will Connect with Woodland Farms—But Not Woodside Estates
- Report: Pine-Richland Offensive Lineman Details Why He Chose Cal U
- People Magazine Names Pine-Richland Wresting Coach ‘Amazing Teacher’
Most Popular articles
- Parents Sue Pittsburgh Zoo over Mauling Death of Their Son
- Coach Dave Gray’s ‘Sports and Courts’ Indoor Complex Coming to Pine
- Just Listed: New Homes For Sale in Pine-Richland
- Honoring Maria: Pine-Richland Lacrosse, Community Donates More than $9,400 in Name of Student Battling Cancer
- Pine-Richland 2013 Primary Election Results