Forecasters are predicting Hurricane Sandy will be a storm like no other—and Patches across Connecticut want to provide you with up-to-the-minute information.
Please add information to this blog—you can add photos, news about power outages, flooding, road closures - as editors from East Haven to Stonington and from Long Island Sound to the Massachusetts border, share what's happening in our communities.
If you are using Twitter to share information, please use #ctsandy and the tweets will appear automatically.
You can also use the comments section of this article as well.
See More on Patch
- How Low Will They Go? Why Experts Predict Pine-Richland Gas Prices Will Drop Even More
- Grand Opening: Generoasta Encourages Customers to ‘Do Good, Have Fun’ While Drinking Coffee
- Poll: Will March Go Out Like a Lamb ... or a Lion?
- Treesdale Residents Oppose New Grading Permit for Wexford Farms
- Round-the-Clock Road Restrictions to Start Again on Warrendale Bayne Road
Most Popular articles
- Just Listed: New Homes For Sale in Pine-Richland
- Report: St. Alexis Student Suspended for Making Gun Threats
- Five Things You Need to Know This Week
- Executive Decision: Pine-Richland Student Nabs Full Scholarship for PA Free Enterprise Week Program
- Chatham Celebrates Future ‘Dairy Barn Café’ at Richland Eden Hall Campus