St. Barnabas Announces Employees of the Month for April
St. Barnabas Health System recognizes Employees of the Month for April.
Those receiving this honor are chosen for their strong work ethic, dedication and commitment to excellence. Representing the high quality of service and caring for which St. Barnabas is known, the following individuals were selected from among more than 600 employees:
· Aundrea Downey of Gibsonia. Receiving her first Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Downey is a Food Service Assistant at St. Barnabas Communities. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2007.
· John Downey of Pine Twp. Downey is a Security Guard for St. Barnabas Health System. He has worked at St. Barnabas since 2007 and receives his first Employee of the Month award.
· Anthony Fink of Mars. Food Service Assistant at Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas, Mr. Fink receives his third Employee of the Month award. He has worked at St. Barnabas since 2001.
· Ference Kozak of Richland. Mr. Kozak, Food Service Assistant for The Arbors III at St. Barnabas since 2011, receives his first Employee of the Month award.
· James Ortz of Freeport. Maintenance Technician for St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Mr. Ortz receives his fourth Employee of the Month award. He has worked at St. Barnabas since 1995.